Tuesday 4 May 2010

Title screen

Introduction















For each scene I started a new project until I got it the way I wanted it then I would save that scene into the library ready to be brought into the Main sequence, this is a good way to work because it is more efficient because the more you have in one scene the slower the software runs and the more things to get in the way and distract you, dividing up the work load is a lot less overwhelming. I made sure I tested all my scenes at 24 fps because that is what I will run my final animation at and need to keep all parts the same so looks consistent and I can match it up with the song well. Also it is best to try and leave the camera peg element until your scene is in your main project because otherwise you will be working with multiple cameras and pegs and this is more complicated.
I stuck to the idea of drawing everything myself and keep the animations interesting and colourful, by animating letters and words in different ways as well as drawing them in different ways. I used the text tool for some writing but also used the brush. I drew each frame for the "presents" to give the sketchy effect.
Henry Harling Presents PENWINS

No comments:

Post a Comment